BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WHY???

Got new retainers. Can't talk without lisping. Again. Groan.
Hung out with Sam-boni today... walked down to ******* *** (same place as with Liise & Gitta... still can't tell in case of more creepy stalkers!) and got amazing frozen yogurt at Myo. Yummm... New York Cheesecake, Pomegranite & Raspberry and Peach all swirled together, then with butterfinger, cheesecake crumbs, cherries, strawberries, and a blackberry, and peanut butter cup crumbles, brownie bits, and reese's pieces. (Yeah, I like peanut butter. How'd you know?) It sounds gross but it wasn't at all. Sat up in the bridge by the candy factory and ate them. No clowder guy today. (lol)But the people-watching was good. Walked around a bit more, then went back to Sam's and looked at Alex's Navajo pics on Facebook - got my new profile picture from there.
*~*~*~*~
I was just walkin' along today, and this guy on a bike rides up and says, "Got a name, Beautiful?" I said, "My name is 'Not Allowed to Date Until I'm 18'." And he says, "Nice name - is that English?" "No, it's German." (Sarcastically, of course.) "Strict parents, huh?" "Kyeahhh. They broke something* off, too. And to top it all off, I've got a new retainer and I can't talk. At all. I'd just fixed my lisp, too, and now it's back." "You seem pretty well-spoken to me... have a nice day, Beautiful." And he rode off. Hence the title of this post. WHY???
*SOMETHING! Yeah, I know, an inadequate word. Going off on a tangent when I'm talking to a complete stranger isn't what I do... Sighhh. God sure has a sense of humor. Haha, even if I could date it sure wouldn't be that guy.
*~**~*~
Just found out the name & artist of a great song - Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard.

0 comments: