BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lame lame lame.

Just broke up w/ excellent boyfriend. Not voluntarily, mind you. But the 'rents have decided that I can't date until I'm eight-freakin'-teen, so it's very much over =( Grrr x 5 mil. Infuriating. And I can't even be his friend. If I try they will make my life even more miserable than it is now. Never being able to leave the house, switching churches,and not being able to use the computer would kill me. Yeah, they can do that. Apparently they can make me do whatever they want me to for 2 more years.
Check Yes Juliet is sounding less like a song and more like a game plan. Ehhh, who am I kidding? Nobody, that's who. What am I doing messing with Anneliise's boyfriend's head?? Inside joke, just in case anybody reads something into that =P You know, because her boyfriend is nobody? Sigh. Nobody is a cheater. He's my boyfriend now too. We'll be dating for 2 years & 2 months. At least. Sighhhhh.
"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?" Heck yes. Chalk one up for the Beach Boys.
Going through iPod on shuffle. This isn't a list of everything I'm listening to, but I feel like making a list anyway.
Dreamer - Supertramp
Dead Wrong - The Fray
That Tastes Horrible - Five Iron Frenzy
Tragedy - Pillar
Forgive and Forget - Wavorly (Whoaaa. I love the sound here.)
Praise the Lord - Five Iron Frenzy
Forward Motion - Relient K
Heartbeat City - The Cars
The Logical Song - Supertramp
Break On Through (To The Other Side) - The Doors

0 comments: