BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not Navajo pt. 2

Didn't bring my notebook to the library. Just came from babysitting.

Am on email & phone lockdown. Smoke signals anyone? Oh, wait. Dad said none of those either. (Really. I'm not kidding.) Well, that's sort of a lie... I just can't communicate with the person I want to talk to the most until Thursday at least =( x 10
So if you're not Sully, give me a call. Sigh.
Am going into friend withdrawal. 10 days and then nothing for almost a week? Gag me. Okay, okay, so I got to hang out with Liise & Gitta on Sunday & Monday. It was great - we ate stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's, then watched That Thing You Do, reminisced about Navajo (I had forgotten about some of it), and then saw The Brady Bunch Movie. Next day we woke up and ate muffins -which my excellent companions neglected to tell me got all over my face (exaggeration, of course)- and walked along the rec trail to ****** (can't give away location... did for a bit though. Whoops.) and got some free Ghirardelli's. Then w'all (we all, for those not fluent in Rachel) came back to the house and goofed around until they had to go back to the church at around 5. I might have gotten them hooked on FailBlog.

Hmmm... have listened to... lately
Vertigo - U2
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
Take My Hand - Simple Plan
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - The Rubinoos
Look After You - The Fray
You Break My Will - Alexon
Little House - The Fray
Holding On - Simple Plan
Little Wild One - The Wonders (=P)
Love Is Stronger Than Dirt - Devo
Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin
The Love Thing - XTC
Scarecrow People - XTC
Ma Ya Hi (Dragostea Din Tei)[Original Mix] - Dan Balan, Lucas Prata and O-Zone (it's the English version)
All I Ever Wanted - The Clams
Concrete and Clay - Unit 4+2
Message In A Bottle - The Police
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - JET
You Don't Know Her - The Rubinoos
Open My Eyes - Inhabited
Same Old Drag - The Apples In Stereo

As you may have guessed, I have exorbitant amounts of time to waste.

0 comments: