BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

.........

Started day 1 of involuntary unpaid labor. Signed lots of letters, Sincerely, "Machell". (Sincerity apparently doesn't mean what I thought it meant.) Ended up addressing & signing somwehere around 30 thank-you notes.

Walked along the rec trail & got on the trolley @ the aquarium. 1st time by myself on the trolley... sort of fun. Want pizza. I know, so unusual. Perhaps after the library.

Have been walking a lot... can't stand hanging around the house. Haha, I always end up down at the beach staring at the water but never seeing it 'cause something else is always going on in my head.

Yawn. Bored. Will go to Thee Makeout Party's myspace.

1 comments:

thee makeout party! / burger records said...

yo sis, i enjoy reading the trials and tribulations of your life. sorry the boyfriend thing didn't work out, here's to two more years of innocence! hahaha!
and if you get bored of Thee Makeout Party!'s myspace you can go to www.myspace.com/burgerrecords ... it's my record label!