BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stuff...

...that I haven't blogged about yet (not necessarily in chronological order) -
*Beach party #1 on... Tuesday... about a month ago. Too much pizza, ultimate frisbee (in which I made some pretty darned amazing catches, if I do say so myself), and brownies and smores = guaranteed good time.
*Beach party #2 the following Friday. Acting like a general idiot, scary burgers, and trekking to McDonald's for salt = good time to the not-so-sane. (This definition, of course, includes myself.)
*Emily's visit. Sigh. I'm sorry there's nothing to do here. No, I really am - 'cuz I have to live here ALL THE TIME.
*Visiting Uncle Matt. MTV = funnnn... watching a "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" marathon and "White Chicks" = more fun. Going home and promptly, inexplicably getting sick = not so much.
*Trip to the zoo. Best way to sum it up: giraffes, gorillas, and garlic fries.

And Alysha is coming to visit moi this weekend! :D x 5

0 comments: