BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

...

Mua-ha-haaaa. Evil laughing is very fun even if you're not evil.

Saturday was funnnn :D
Diisie and Gigi came to the house at about noon and we sat around and signed their autograph book and listened to my iPod until Sam showed up. Then we headed off to SaveMart and got cake mix & ice cream and drinks and stuff. Sam got the famed energy drink that goes well with nuts...
A-a-anyway, we came back to the house and made one bog cake and three little ones We danced a lot during that process :P I'm hoping to post pictures soon. While they were baking we broke out the t-shirt redesign book, and Rachel came around then. Everyone but Gigi made half & half t-shirts. (Gigi made a very tiny rug-like thing. The shirt she used was a tad too small.) Then we walked downtown and everyone but me covered up their beautiful new shirts with sweaters :( And I was cold but quite content.
Then we walked back to mi casa, Sam left to go to her cousins' party and everybody else got ready to go to dinner. We looked fiiine, if I do say so myself (and I do). The restaurant (which shall remain unnamed because of creepy stalkers) I chose had soo much stuff to choose from - not a particularly wise idea for the indecisive. I ended up getting veal & spinach raviolis. Veal, in case you weren't aware, is very strange. Everybody shared their food 'cause we got so much. It was awesome. The waiter knew we were celebrating my birthday- although he didn't know that it was actually on Tuesday- so he brought a piece of cake and got the whole restaurant to sing happy birthday to me. The cake was amazazing - chocolate mousse or something like that.
Then we went for a short drive around C****** *** (sorry, creepy stalker precaution again) and back to the house to change into our pajamas. We made it to PCC with the cakes intact and set up the futon and a couple of chairs in the sanctuary in front of the big screen. Sam got there and we went into the youth room to eat cake and ice cream, then I opened presents (earrings x 3 and a bracelet from Rachel and jeans and a top from Sam - Liisle forgot hers and Gigi forgot the card - which was apparently half of the gift 0_o - for hers). Then we all cracked up with some "Would You Rather" questions, one of which was "Would you rather have a head twice the normal size or half the normal size?"
Then after a bit of prompting from mom, we went back into the sanctuary and crashed on the futon/chairs with movie treats to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - such fun!
After the movie we all piled back into the car and headed home. Next day was surprisingly unchaotic. We got to church pretty much on time.
*~*~*~
Thennn on Monday I ruined my "I <3 Nerds" t-shirt and watched Music and Lyrics (I said I wasn't gonna lose my head, but then Pop! goes my heart!). Haha, that song is so great.
*~*~*~

0 comments: