BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 18, 2009

16 and feelin'....well...worse, actually

Weird. I had always assumed that I'd die in some freak accident long before now.

Yay, thanks for following, Liisle :)
Splunge, Gigi, is defined in the title. It's from a Monty Python skit. <3 <3 <3
ALSO, I have doubts that so many people like Cranford and B & P... Liisle and Gigi, voting from different computers isn't very nice.
And Alysha drew a pig and named it Nestor. Then, she drew an entire page filled with random stuff (i.e., boomboxes, brass knuckles, and fruit) with a tiny bit of help from yours truly.

If anyone has any good t-shirt slogans, let me know :)

Bought a bunch of songs on iTunes... it's so fun.
Drama Queen - Family Force 5
Earthquake - Family Force 5
Love Addict - Family Force 5
Dance or Die - Family Force 5
The Boys are Back in Town - Thin Lizzy
As If - Blaque
Fine - Jaymes Reunion
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
One Time - Earthsuit
1980 - Rehab
Stripped - Shiny Toy Guns
Why, you ask, do I persist in making these long lists of songs that most likely no one will listen to? Hmmm. I wonder that too. Well, a blog is a monologue and this is what goes on in my head (not really).
Here's one more for good measure that I got for free on Amazon:
Ta pa dig dansskorna - Movits!
It's Swedish jazz-rap.
Uno mas de Amazon (and I love this title):
Sorry for Freaking Out on the Phone Last Night - The Mr. T Experience

*Sean, if you read this, TMP could totally play this song. Listen to it!*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you figure us out Rachel? But anyway, Cranford and Bride and Prejudice are the best movies on that list.
-Gigi

Rachel said...

Haha, it wasn't that hard. I don't know if anyone else I know has even heard of B & P and Cranford :P