BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Titleless. Not.

I've just been immersed in great music lately... including, but certainly not limited to:
*American Dream - Casting Crowns
*Stand for You - Jonny Diaz
*Barlow Girls - Superchick (This might just be my new theme song :P)
~*~*~*~*~
School has been taking FOREVER. Today I had a bit of an excuse because I had to write an outline and a 600-word character analysis for English, but I'm just really frustrated by the amount of time that I waste. *sigh*
~*~*~*~*~
Turkey Bowl was funnn :D I actually caught the ball. Unfortunately, I was so surprised that I just stood there and someone ripped off my flag :/ but my team won (because Jorgen is The Awesomer.)
*~*~*~*~*~
Youth group today was different, but cool. We just worshiped... watched a "Best of Planet Earth" video of some of earth's wonders, sang, and prayed a lot.
*~*~*~*~*~
QOTD: "Lord... You are so much bigger than any words that exist on this earth..." (Or something to that effect. I thought it was really profound.) ~ Samantha
SOTD: Just Love You Like I Love You - Alexon

0 comments: