BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Catching up...

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
I was preparing for today with my Aunt Sharon for 2 days beforehand... making pies, scones, rolls, and more. Yummm :) Afterwards, Daniel played on an airplane simulator of Uncle Ken's, and then we watched Brian Regan. After a few rounds of Bananagrams, we headed home. Dad is reading "Gone Away Lake" right now, and it's really hard to concentrate on the reading whilst I write here.
*~*~*~*~
Since I wrote last, I saw what was purportedly a Russian Folk-rock concert, but it was really more Pop-folk. The band, Spasenie, came from Belarus and is currently on tour in the U.S. I love their song, Paper Boat :)  Many of the songs that they played were in Russian, but they had English lyrics up.
*~*~*~*~
QOTD: Fun is a good thing, but only when it spoils nothing better. ~ George Santayana
SOTD: Autumn ~ Spasenie
SOTD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I loved that song.
-Gigi J

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I loved that song.
-Gigi J