BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Que irritante!

I just heard this really awesome song, Desperate (by Fireflight), on Air1, but iTunes hasn't got it :(
Aaaand nobody has the lyrics either.
Sigh.
*~*~*~*~*~
I am learning to play "Meant to Live" and "More Than Fine" by Switchfoot. Long live drop D!
*~*~*~*~*~
Hmm, not much went on this week. Helped out with Operation Christmas Child on Monday & Tuesday, and packed my shoebox on Wednesday. I used the EZ give option (www.samaritanspurse.org ...  Advertising? Who, me? Perish the thought!) so I shall be able to track my box and see where it's going.
*~*~*~*~*~
I'm reading Desiring God by John Piper (yes, Diisle, I really am reading it), but I'm not beginning at the beginning... I suppose that's where I started to read, but the following chapters just looked so interesting...
*~*~*~*~*~
Hey A. G., help me out here. Who are you? Do I know you, or did you just stumble across my little blog?
*~*~*~*~*~
QOTD: Fish and visitors stink in three days. ~ Benjamin Franklin
(Note: Especially if you don't let them use your shower! :P )
SOTD: A Message ~ Coldplay

0 comments: