BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Arrgh, having to put titles for posts is perfectly silly.

I've been watching an inordinate amount of movies lately, including but not limited to:
*August Rush (Love love love!)
*School of Rock (I think Jack Black sounds like my cousin Scott.)
*Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Almost as good as Up [but minus some of the pathos]. Very well-done. "This tastes significantly better than sardines!")
*Mission Impossible 3 (They keep using the same tricks over and over... and I keep falling for them. Sigh. I really thought he killed Ethan's wife at the beginning.)
*Catch Me If You Can (Okay, but not amazing. Not recommended.)
*The Beatles: Help! (Weird, but I like British humor.)
*(in progress) An Unfinished Life (So far, lots and lots of profanity. :\ )


Dad, Dan & I cleaned up the aftermath of the storm in the yard on Friday, then helped the Kubes move into their new apartment today. Had pizza for lunch and dinner, and Jamba Juice in between (I rather like the Strawberry Surf Rider.)

Also, mes amies, the site that I got my template from (pyzam) has a scam thing that pops up after you click out of it, so if you're the gullible type, steer clear.

4 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

They just don't make many good movies these days. Looking forward to the Hobbit!

Jillian said...

I HATE those little pop up thingies!
I miss Jamba Juice. Haven't had one in about a year. Too much sugar I think, knocks me out.
LOL.
I love watching movies. I wish I could watch more, but my life doesn't really allow for it.

Anneliise Rehn said...

The only one of those movies i've seen is, oddly enough, *catch me if you can*. From what i can remember, i agree that it wasn't that great.
There is no was Meatballs comes close to up.

Anonymous said...

You don't seem to have trouble changing the name of your blog, why do you have trouble naming posts? BTW, I like the new blog name.
-Gigi J