BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 26, 2009

...

The youth group I went to was ridiculously fun.  Message was good, worship was good, and I met waaay more people than I will probably remember all the names of.

Homecoming was rather fun, but Anneliise could be right in her assertion that slow dancing,  at least the way it was done at the dance we went to, is rather stupid. Sam - the same girl who I could barely drag out on the dance floor two years ago - is now apparently recognized by the junior class as their best dancer... they picked her for a dance-off, which she rocked. I got to hang out with Rachel 1 & Kristina B. also. Liisle came over to my house afterwards and we stayed up pretty late talking, which was very enjoyable but unfortunate because...


...the next morning I woke up at around 5 to get ready and go to *** ***** (if you know me, you know where I went but I'm not going to post it because of possible creepy stalkers). The sermon was good, the concert went well (I worked the merch table and sold 5ish cds), and I got to talk to Liz & Sean again (though not at the same time). After loading up the car, dad & I came back home, having listened to primarily rock-y songs on the way with the purpose of staying awake. Dad showed his usual amazing time-management skills by predicting to the minute - from an hour or so away - when we'd get home... and we did. 0_o

0 comments: