BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tum-te-tum tum.

It's been pretty chill these past few days. Went down to Cannery Row with Sam on Saturday and people-watched (yeah, I'm talking about YOU, Clowder guy!) and ate a sandwich at Subway. Found some shorts at Kohl's.
Sunday morning I got to spend some time with my pals, which was fun.... the rest of the afternoon, however, definitely wouldn't fall under anyone but a masochist's definition of "fun". I helped clean out the attic at PCC... it must have been a hundred degrees up there and I was wearing jeans. I eventually dumped some water on my head in an attempt to cool off... it was marvelous. I looked like an utter fooool, but that's not unusual. And we watched Forrest Gump.... *cries* Such a great movie. I don't know why I didn't watch it earlier.
Yesterday I watched Fireproof and sat in bed in my pajamas and read This Present Darkness. And that brings me to today, Tuesday, the day that I finished it. Utterly riveting book. Frank Peretti is an amazing writer.
Eeeeeeee. Navajo is in 4 days! I'm already packed.