BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Leaving in 2 days!

It's crazy. Am, as usual, very excited.

I got my braces off today! Again, so excited! I had sort of forgotten that I had teeth. (Kidding. Mostly.)

Went to Kevin's 16th yesterday. So very fun!
Picked up Sam and drove down to the beach. Kevin and Brandon are *insane*... (Hello, surfing when it's freezing. Makes so much sense.) My friend Angi (youtube.com/user/nichi481) gave me her CD... I <3 it! Rarr, this entry is hard to write 'cuz it only really makes sense if you were there. For example, the phrase "Cave of Fun" probably means something very different to someone who wasn't at the party. (It's completely innocent, thank you very much - I made a "cave" out of a blanket and me and Angi huddled together to stay warm. I guess I could have called it the "Cave of Warmth", but that doesn't have as nice of a ring to it.) Despite some less than fun things (A dead seal that smelled like a sewer leak) I enjoyed the party muchly.

0 comments: