BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ahhhhhh! Fun.

Today was Jorgen & Stefan (& Jared & Connor's) graduation!!
I walked to FBC so I could hang out w/ Liise before the ceremony (and almost got run over by a very indecisive lady), and ended up helping out with the preparations. Man! SO much work goes into these things! I spent a lot of time prying (and I do mean prying) Anneliise's brownies out of the pan. The middle was great, but the edges were a bit... rocklike.
Anyway, the ceremony itself was AMAZAZING! Jorgen's speech made me tear up... so very emotional! I kinda knew he was going to be the last one in the lineup. The whole thing was so sweet! Jared is very earnest, I can't remember a word of Connor's speech, and Stefan's speech was, as Anneliise put it, very light. "Hard to cry during" is what she said.
Food was good.
I got to hug all of the graduates! I had to round up a support team (Aly & Angie) to work up the courage. Haha, when we hugged Jared and said congratulations, he said "Thanks! Who are you?" He remembered who I was almost right away... surprising. Hehe. Fun times. And we only hugged Connor (whom none of us knows) because Stefan told us to. But he didn't get embarrassed or turn bright red or anything! Darn it. Oh well, it was fun anyway!
*!~*!~**!~*~*!*~!*~!
Eeeeeeeeee! Navajo is in less than 2 weeks! So excited.

0 comments: