BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Youth group is aaaaawesome!

Firstoff, we discussed names - GIMP (God Is My Power) and HeRose are the main contenders, but I think GIMP is gonna win 'cuz no one really likes HeRose except Brigitta, and she's not even in high school yet =P

Then we played egg jousts, which was...interesting, to say the least. The "rider" put a knee-high with an egg in it on their head and mounted their steed (I got to be the steed, thankfully), and the riders try to break the egg on the other person's head with a foam sword. Anneliise got so much egg in her hair! 
After the lesson we played the Kan-kan ( fun game - ring of people holding little ropes, like this: person(rope)person(rope) etc. The goal is to make the other people let go or touch the garbage can set up in the middle of the ring.)... AND I GOT TO THE FINAL ROUND TWICE! I was going against Jorgen in the first one and Stefan in the second. Sheesh, I almost beat the brawny boys! I was amazed O_o 
I sorta got hit in the face (an accident, most likely) but I kept going. I never let go - I just barely touched the can. I guess that makes me the best girl at the Kan-kan =P

0 comments: