BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

So sad pt. 2 (but it's worse =( )

I missed an amazingly awesome party last night =(  x 1 gazillion


It was for Jorgen's 18th and it was a medieval murder mystery (Liise was the killer... it usually turns out that way =P) They also played sardines and other games like that. AND THE ONLY REASON I MISSED IT WAS 'CUZ I DIDN'T CHECK MY EMAIL! I just found out about it today and I was so bummed... I had the perfect dress for it, too.
I did get to go to the mall with some of the peoples from youth group though, and we got Pizza My Heart and did a quick lesson. And I got 6 pairs of earrings and a ring at Claire's... I found my mismatched treble & note earrings! I think it was the last pair too =D
And I helped out in the nursery at the meeting, which was suspiciously uneventful. It rarely goes that well, I think. Only one baby cried and she was the youngest. I guess I'm pretty good with kids, after all.

0 comments: