BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

Due to the """clamoring""" of my "fans" (okay, Brigitta), here is a post.

Have just seen Jorgen and Jared's blog, tjindia.blogspot.com. Quite interesting... I especially enjoyed the post inn which Jorgen talks about his experience trying to buy a t-shirt in India.

"Things I Prayed For" by Eli is a GREAT song. Listen to it.

http://lane923.blogspot.com/2010/03/lamentations-can-you-hear-me-now.html
This blog is good.

http://shilohmae.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-gotta-run-right-back-to-start.html
As is this one :)

Hmmm. Have recently read on pluggedinonline.com's culture clips that Miley Cyrus thinks that she and her boyfriend are "...deeper than normal people - what they think and how they feel.". Yuh-huh.

Wow, I really haven't posted in a while. Here are some things that I have done lately, in no particular order:
Went to a tourney with Liise and Gitta. Much fun :)
Work Day.
Awana Grand Prix.
Valentine's Day dance.
30-hour famine.
New girls' Bible study.
And more... perhaps I'll remember later.

3 comments:

lanelareau said...

Hey Rachel,

I just wanted to commend you in your defense of the Gospel and the hope to which we have been called. I am sorry I have been away for the past few days and unable to throw in my thoughts in this heated discussion between you, Matthew, Nikko, and Tunafish - Matthew is 25 and Nikko is 28, so I find it very encouraging seeing the knowledge and the power of Scripture coming alive in your refutation of their position. Keep it up! Keep loving Jesus and keep loving the lost! They need the truth. Be praying for these individuals as I have and pray God would break their hearts so they see the truth!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good girl. I've been waiting for a post for so long. =)
-Gigi J

Anonymous said...

I am "Clamoring" some more, please write another post.
-Gigi J