BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Old Days

Such fun! I adore good old days... At first I just wandered around, getting compliments for my dress (Gunne Sax, cream-colored, floor-length, with a corset-inspired bodice and little flowers all over). Then I found Aly, Sully, and John and I got to hang around with them for a long time. Saw Lindsay. Kevin too. It was funny how many people I knew. The hem on my dress is sooo wrecked though T_T I had to rip part of it off 'cuz my leg kept getting caught in it. It's not too noticeable though. As long as the hem police don't  come around, I'm good.

On the way home, some college-age guy asked me to a party... and when I told him my age as the reason why I couldn't go, he said that I looked much older T_T (these are crying eyes,  jsyk) I want to stay a little girl forever. But apparently I've already failed at that...

0 comments: